Food Production Operative - Days
We are recruiting for Food Production Operative roles in the Crosby Area for our well known and established client in the Food Production Industry delivering a commitment to provide high quality products to its consumers. You will be dealing with the production of Sushi for several major supermarket chains.
- Salary: Days (from 6am to 6pm) £9.80 per hour
- Overtime after 48 hours
- Working Hours of a Food Production Operative are: Various
- Working days: Friday to Sunday
- Location: Crosby L23
- Duration: Ongoing
Role of a Food Production Operative:
- Working across aspects of the production line
- Ensuring that production deadlines are met efficiently, safely and to appropriate production hygiene standards.
- Adhering to food safety manufacturing standards
Benefits of working with us as a Food Production Operative
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role of please click apply
If you are looking to contact our onsite team, please visit the site locator on our website.
Single Resource do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Single Resource Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- warehouse/operative/warehouse operative/picking/packing/food production/
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'