This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Gem Partnership Recruitment who are currently trading as a recruitment business, our client is a long established, Global company known for producing Hi-quality products.
Innovative and Dynamic they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve their products and services; they are looking to recruit a number of Production Operatives to join their fast-growing team based in Middlesbrough on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
Duties of a Production Operative will include:
- Follow instructions for processing, checking, weighing and labelling all materials
- Ensure all materials adhere to company standards
- Follow Food Safety regulations and personal Hygiene Advise management of any rejection of raw materials or finished products
- Working on fast paced Production Lines and Machinery
- Adhering to strict Health and Safety Guidelines
The ideal applicant will:
- Have 6-month experience working with Food Production.
- Level 1 in Food Hygiene is desirable but not a necessity.
- Be able to understand and follow Written and Verbal instructions.
- Have a good positive 'cando’ attitude towards work.
- 2 Shift Rotation Monday to Friday 7am - 3pm and 3pm - 11pm
- 3 shifts Rotation Monday to Friday 6am - 2pm/2pm-10pm/10pm -6am
- Continental Shift Rotations Monday to Sunday 4 shifts Days/Nights 12 hours
- 2 Shift Rotation - £10.45
- 3 shift rotation - £10.93
- Continental Shift rotation - £11.44
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website to get free, expert advice for safer job search.’
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'