Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge as a Food Production Operative? If so, we have a full time position available in Haddenham, HP17 8LB.
You will be working on behalf of a well-known food production company ensuring customers receive the best products.
Pay Rate as a Food Production Operative:
First 1 week:
- Day shift: £8.91 per hour
- Night shift: £11.88 per hour
- Overtime available up to £23.75 per hour
After 1 week:
- Day shift: £10.53 per hour (daily bonus incorporated in the rate, the £10.53 rate is made up from the basic pay of £9.16 plus a daily bonus of £10.29 per day)
- Night shift: £12.21 per hour
Bonuses of £10.29 per day for every 6 hours worked for day shifts only! PLUS overtime rate for days and night shift is between £13.37 to £24.42 per hour
Typical hours as a Food Production Operative will be:
- Days: 06:00am until 14:00pm rotating with 14:00pm until 22:00pm
- Nights: 21:45pm until 06:00am
You must be able to work rotating shifts, you will be working Monday to Friday with early finishes on Friday!
As a Food Production Operative, you will be checking that all products that come off the production line are correct and none of the products is damaged. Boxing up the products into their own boxes and label these correctly. Packing packets of sauces on a production line and working towards deadlines and targets.
Benefits of working as a Food Production Operative:
- Long term position
- Modern canteen serving hot food
- Shop floor
- Free onsite parking available
- Paid holidays
- Weekly pay - every Friday
Great public transport - bus connection from Aylesbury to Haddenham (Bus 280)
Job Location: Haddenham, HP17 8LB.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and recognise the diversity of our workforce is the source of our strength.
Apply now to get started as a Food Production Operative!
PMP Recruitment a trading division of Cordant Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
- Warehouse Operative
- Weekly Pay
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'