Food Production Operative
We are recruiting for Food Production Operative roles in the Northampton area for Europe's largest Sandwich Manufacturer.
- Salary: £8.72 per hour
- Working Hours for a Food Production Operative are day and night shifts. 5 days out of 7 (Various shifts)
- Location: Moulton Park (Northampton)
- Duration: Ongoing (Temp to Perm)
Role of a Food Production Operative:
- Manually mixing raw materials to process them into materials suitable to be used in our products
- Follow recipes and mix ingredients as required on a machine or bath.
- Weigh or measure ingredients as per customer specification.
- Store/stack food in designated containers and storage areas.
- This role involves some degree of lifting, pushing and pulling.
Benefits of working with us as a Food Production Operative:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
Single Resource do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Single Resource Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- warehouse/operative/warehouse operative/picking/packing/food production/
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'