Our client is looking for a Food Production Operative on a temporary to permanent basis
The hours are Monday to Friday 9.00 - 17.30 - can be flexible and after initial clearance of back log can be reduced to part time hours.
The salary is £8.00 per hour plus holiday pay.
Free parking is available, including the use of a gym either prior of after work.
Duties are, but not limited to: -
• Responsible for filling the product into the packaging
• Packing, labelling and preparing the product ready for despatch
• Monitoring stock levels
• Making sure product is being stored correctly
• Measuring ingredients accurately
• Making sure records are kept updated
The ideal candidate will possess the below qualities:
• Previous experience with food hygiene
• The ability to adhere to safety and hygiene regulations at all times - based on HACCP principles
• Have the ability to work alone but as the business grows work alongside others in a team environment.
• Have excellent attention to detail
• Great communication skills
• Must be honest, reliable and have a strong work ethic
• Due to our client's location - candidates MUST have their own transport.
For more information, please contact Ingrid in the Leamington Spa office.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'