Food Production Operative (s) Required
- Salary:£7.83 per hour
- Shifts: Days, Afternoons, Nights & Weekends available.
- Location: Beeston
- Duration: Ongoing - can lead to permanent opportunities for suitable candidates
- We also offer a £30 Refer a Friend Scheme
We are currently recruiting for Food Production Operative (s) in the Beeston area . This is an excellent opportunity to work with a growing production company. Full training is provided by the company.
Role of a Food Production Operative(s):
- Working on a production line in an ambient and chilled environment.
- Chopping Vegetables, Seasoning Vegetables, Cooking Vegetable using Grills & Ovens, Preparing salads, Cooking & cooling Pasta.
- Operating machines, Grills and Ovens
- Maintaining food Hygiene standards
- Using measuring scales
- Working in a team
- Picking and packing
- General warehouse work
- Quality Inspecting
- Processing and moving stock
Benefits of the Food Production Operative(s) Role:
- 28 days Holiday per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
- Free parking
- Ongoing training
- Permanent Roles
If you are interested in the Food Production Operative (s) role please click apply Or call us on .
- food production
- quality checking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'