Staffline are recruiting for Food Production Operatives to work at their client's busy site in Blackburn.
Duties to include:
- Under the guidance of Area Supervisor / Team Leader, ensure that each product specification is followed and any anomalies are reported immediately.
- To ensure that any production targets set by the Area Supervisor / Team Leader are met; or if this is not possible, shortfalls are reported to the relevant person in a timely manner.
- To maintain a clean and tidy area (work, changing room, canteen, etc.) meeting both safety and hygiene regulations of the site.
- To wear the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment at all times within the Production area.
- Carry out training commensurate with the area including regular refresher / update training as and when required.
- To report any equipment defects immediately to the Area Supervisor / Team Leader.
- To behave in a safe and appropriate manner at all times.
- To assist during internal / external audits as required.
- Adhere to all Company Rules & Policies
- To maintain high levels of work performance including attendance, timekeeping, etc.
Hours of work - 6am - 2pm or 2pm - 10pm
Pay rate: £7.83 per hour.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"