Award winning Company "Siamo Recruitment" are looking to recruit a number of Production Operatives to join our Client on a temporary to permanent basis in Coalville.
The successful applicant will be required to complete the following duties;
- Operating a variety of production equipment including washers, cutters and wrapping products
- Weighing ingredients and products
- Spreading and pressing products
- Manufacture products to meet Customer’s expectations and working to product specifications
- Complying with Company Policies and current Food Safety legislation
- Maintain hygiene standards that comply with all relevant legislation and Company rules
- Previous experience within a food production environment is preferred although not essential as full training is provided
- Must have good attention to detail
- The capability to follow instructions and procedures
- Excellent organisational skills
- Must be happy to stand on feet for long periods of time
- Temporary to Permanent
- Rotating shifts Days 5am - 1.30pm / Afternoons 1.30-10pm
- £7.83 per hour
- Genuine career opportunities with a reputable Company
- Free parking and canteen facility on-site
- Free snacks provided during breaks
- Travel from office to site is supplied
Why work for Siamo Recruitment?
- Access to a range of vouchers/special offers that can help to make wages and salaries go that little bit further
- Personal Accident Cover whilst on assignment through Siamo Recruitment
- 24 Hour support from dedicated consultants
If you are interested then please apply now by sending your CV or call the office for an immediate start.
Due to the volume of applications, if you do not hear back from us within 5 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
- Food Manufacturing
- Food Safety
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job