We have the pleasure of working with a leading food manufacturer who are looking to recruit Food Production Operatives based at their site in Stokesley. This is a great opportunity to join a highly reputable organisation and work on a temporary basis moving to permanent in the long term.
- Work in a food manufacturing environment and ensure the preparation of the product is carried out as directed.
- Due to the nature of the product, Operatives will work within a chilled environment.
- To ensure that all work is completed in line with quality and health and safety standards.
- Experience of working in a food environment would be advantageous.
- Candidates will ideally have their own mode of transport.
- Candidates must possess a good attitude and approach to work as duties can be repetitive.
- Candidates must also possess a flexible approach to shifts and shift working with the willingness to commence work at short notice.
- £7.83 per hour
- Long term opportunities for good quality candidates
- Long term temporary to permanent role, ad hoc shifts
- 2 12hr shift system (Must be available for all shifts):
- 7am - 7pm
- 7pm - 7am
THE POINT OF CONTACT
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job