Staffline are recruiting for a Food Production Operative at their clients busy site in Launceston.
Working as a Packer/ production operative on production lines in a bakery producing cakes and deserts for sale in major supermarkets, all training is given prior to undertaking assignment. Packing from the end of the line - stacking and palletising the products prior to despatch. Working in a temperature controlled environment so dress warm, all PPE provided prior to starting work.
- no previous experience required as full training provided;
- produce and pack products to meet required specifications;
- produce and pack products to client specification adhering to operational procedures;
- report faults so that they can be put right quickly and keep downtime to minimum;
- monitor quality and report any problems to supervisor/manager so the necessary action can be taken;
- clean and tidy own work area so that hygiene and health and safety standards are maintained, and undertake straightforward hygiene task;
- make recommendations for any adjustments necessary to achieve product and process specification;
- check products against the required quality standards to ensure they meet specifications;
- communicate and co-operate with other people in order to achieve department and organisational goals;
- identify Health and Safety hazards and report;
- Adhere to all hygiene and Health and Safety procedures as set by client;
- Produce products to the highest quality while ensuring business targets are achieved.
- Subsidised Canteen
- Day and Night Shifts available
- discounted staff shop
- on site parking
- Temp to perm opportunities
If you feel you will be a success in this role please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job