We have a fantastic new opportunity for ambitious, hardworking and driven individuals to work in a vibrant and exciting food production facility as a full-time Food Production Operative for a company that produce some of the nation's best loved sweets. Their focus on quality, innovation and development also see them looking to develop talented individuals with nationally recognised qualifications!
The Food Production Operative Role:
- Picking, packing and producing sweets, liquorice & popcorn products
- The role is an active role with picking and packing involved
- Manual handling or lifting may be required up to 15kg
- The role will be in a quick paced environment, though the roles are varied
- Working in a team to hit targets
- Producing some of the nation's best loved sweets
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for self motivated people
- Hard working people to join our team of Food Production Operatives
- Committed people who can be relied upon to turn up to work everyday, and be on time
- Team players who will work to increase productivity
- No experience needed, but a desire to learn is key
Who you will be working for:
An internationally recognised food production company who are behind some of the best loved treats in the United Kingdom. They are a company who believe in innovation and are focused on quality products. Not only are they innovative with their products but they are also organisation who develop people and look to make them integral in the team and rewards commitment with nationally recognised training. They believe that their staff are their biggest asset and work in an open team atmosphere, allowing their staff to play a huge part in the company's development.
What's in it for you:
- The pay rate begins £7.05 for under 25's and £7.50 for over 25's, with the potential to earn big money with over-time
- Free on site parking
- Free Coffee and Tea
- Full training
- Hot food in the on-site canteen
- The opportunity to earn a permanent contract
- The chance to develop your skills and gain a HABC Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Manufacturing (QCF)
- A staff shop, selling the produce with a heavy discount for staff
- Early finish on Friday!
Where is the job:
- The job is located at Ferrybridge Road, Pontefract, WF8 2JS
- The site is a very short walk from the Ferrybridge Rd Box Lane Walk and Mill Dam Lane Black Walk bus stops and also a short walk from the Pontefract Monkhill train station.
- For drivers parking is available on site and there are a variety of ways we can help you with your travel so get in touch, apply and we will help find the best solution for you.
Due to the use of nuts on site we can't accept those with a nut allergy for this position
How to apply:
- Click apply, send us your CV and we will endeavour to book you in for a registration ASAP!
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job