Job title: Chilled Food Production (temperature min3 to max8 degrees)
Hours: Various shift patterns avail
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Food preparation
* Weighing products accurately & placing into containers - Repetitive work
* Sorting & quality checks whilst weighing - Visual checks
* Packing and boxing finished products - Manual handling involved & repetitive work
* Prep work, lifting & shovelling products to the line, cutting products - Repetitive work
* Prep work, adding sauces & additional items to salad boxes - Repetitive work
*All work requires standing or moving for the full period of shift
* Keep all areas tidy as requested
* Training in all areas will be provided
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Be able to listen and understand verbal & written instructions (Essential)
* Be numerate & literate (Essential)
* Reliable & Punctual (Essential)
* Able to work alone using initiative (Essential)
* Physically able to move & handle goods (Essential)
Each day we are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work throughout Worcestershire.
We operate from several conveniently located registration centres, therefore are likely to have an office close to you. We cover the following job categories:
Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job