We are looking for Food Production Operatives to start immediately!
- £12.50-£14.50 per hour
- Temp to Perm
- Immediate start
- Free transport provided from Banbury
Our client is a leading UK food business delivering quality fresh and convenience food solutions to the UK retail and food service sectors every day.
With a turnover of more than £500m+, they currently employ over 3,500 highly talented people across the country.
After successfully supplying consumers with good food for six decades, they continue to go from strength to strength as an innovative industry leader.
- Packing product to the required standard
- Grading product in terms of what is and what is not acceptable in terms of quality
- Service the line with product
- Reject product accordingly in line with specified guidance
- Meet the required packing rates as instructed by Section Manager
The applicant must be aware of, understand and adhere to health & safety procedures. Have the ability to understand and adhere to food hygiene procedures. Comply to company policies and procedures. Must be able to follow instructions as directed by Section Manager or other members of the management team.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'