AN EXCITING AND GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR ONGOING WORK MONDAY - FRIDAY WITH LOTS OF OVERTIME AND THE PROSPECT OF A PERMANENT CONTRACT
The GI Group are recruiting for our client which is a market leader within the food industry and are looking for Food Production Mixers Operators to join their successful production team.
Experience within the food industry is required and this position will lead to a permanent contract for the right candidates who are reliable and dedicated to the job.
The role itself will involve duties such as:
- Following recipes and instructions
- Measuring and Weighing Products
- Mixing ingredients, operating machinery and scanning systems
The successful applicant will have:
- The ability to measure products accurately and read scales
- Competent at following written instructions
- Food industry experience
- Dedicated, and reliable with good concentration skills
This is a fundamental role within the team. You must be physically fit to succeed as you may be standing for long periods of time and will also be working towards targets.
This role will be on going for 39 hours per week with a lot of opportunity for overtime. Both Day Shift and Night Shift positions are available.
If you are interested and would like to apply please forward your CV or for more information give us a call: .
- Food Production Mixer Mixing Operator Measuring Weighing Ingredients Machine Operating Scales Recipes Baking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job