PMP Recruitment is recruiting Food Production Machine Operatives for our prestigious client in Littleborough, OL15 8BZ. Our client has a wonderful reputation in the area and is a desired place of work.
This is a permanent role and is ideal for someone that is looking to make their career in the food industry.
Your pay rate as a Food Production Machine Operative will be £10.39p/h to £11.45p/h
Typical hours as a Food Production Machine Operative:
06:00 until 14:00 | 14:00 until 22:00 | 22:00 until 06:00
Your role as a Food Production Machine Operative:
As a Food Production Machine Operative, you will carry out production-related activities in the factory safely, whilst ensuring a quality product is made to customer requirements.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Set up, run and operate a specified dispensary, blending and packing tasks within the factory
- Strip and clean specific lines and associated equipment and set up for CPI
- Liaise with colleagues ensuring continuity of Performance Reliability and output, whilst carrying out effective handovers, both verbally and in writing
- Correctly carry out any required quality checks and constantly monitor the quality of the product being filled and packed
- Have a flexible approach to work and carry out alternative duties, such as packing and rework, as and when required
Our ideal candidate should have:
- A mechanical aptitude
- At least 1 year experience in a similar hands-on role.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
- Problem solving and fault finding skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible approach to working
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude towards work and colleagues
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and recognise the diversity of our workforce is the source of our strength.
Apply now to get started as a Food Production Machine Operative!
PMP Recruitment Ltd, a trading division which is part of the Challenge-trg Group, is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'