Fantastic opportunity for Asian Cafe Job in South East of London
My client is award Cafe company in South East of London that requires an experienced Food Preparation Kitchen Person
They’re seeking for Person with knowledge of Vietnamese cuisine for this fast-paced Catering.
As Kitchen Preparation Chef you will need a stable background in high volume Food Preparation with excellent skills and understanding of fresh Vietnamese Food.
You will manage a kitchen with 1 more Food Prep Chef
You will have the required level of skills and knowledge for preparing, cooking and finishing complex made to order Vietnamese dishes using fresh ingredients and traditional cooking methods. You will be required to prepare complex marinades, concentrated stock, herb & spice blends, and ingredient fusions as formulated by Standard.
The role would suit someone who is ambitious, creative and friendly that would want to be part of the creative drive to further the business and respond to new trends in the Asian food market.
• Preparation of ingredients
• Maintaining a high level of food hygiene
• Assisting the team in delivering service
• Dealing with deliveries and stock rotation
• Enthusiastic & understand of Asian cuisine
• HACCP, COSSH, Food Hygiene and all other Health and Safety requirements.
• Achieving GPs
• Wage cost management - to P&L
Salary and Hours:
£8.00 per Hour
Shift 7 Am- 4 Pm
• 28 days holiday
• Free meals
• Sunday Off
• Commis Chef for minimum 1-2 Years
• Vietnamese / Thai Cuisine Experience is essential
Friendly and Passionate for Asian Food
Able to work in a busy preparation
- Food Hygiene