We have an exciting opportunity for Production Operatives to join a rapid growing company based in Bodelwyddan.
Successful candidates will be given training.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8am-4:30pm
Duties will include:
- Preparing dry food and raw meats
- Willingness to get stuck in in the kitchen
- Operating equipment
- Packing food products at the end of a production lines
- Working in a fast paced environment
In return HRGO offer-
- Weekly pay
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Immediate starts
- Possibility of a permanent contract with the client
This is a temporary to permanent role. If you think you have the skills for this role please call HRGO on to arrange an IMMEDIATE interview in your local area or email your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job