Our client is a fully accredited supplier of pork and bacon goods and they are looking for enthusiastic and ambitious Food Operatives to become part of their ever expanding team.
Duties for a Food Operative
- Checking products on the production line for quality
- Reporting machine faults to the shift manager
- Working with Bacon and other meat products
- Working in different sectors of the business on a daily basis (i.e Racking, Production Line, Boxing Down)
Shifts And Salary:
- 6am - 2pm - £7.83 Per hour
- 2pm - 10pm - £7.83 Per hour
- 10pm - 6am - £9.69 Per hour
Things to consider
- You will be working in a cold environment
- This is a manual job and can require heavy lifting
- You will be working with raw meat
- Basic level of spoken English required
Location: Lodge farm industrial estate, NN5 (Easily commutable on public transport)
All applicants must be 18 or older.
- Production Operative
- Food Operative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"