Encore are delighated to be recruting for a specialist salad producing business who are at the most recognised salad producing companies in the UK with rapid growth year on year supplying the most well known supermarkets in the country. Would you like to join this incrediable team?
Encore are currently recruting for the following roles:
- Packing of salad bags into cardboard boxes
- Good understanding of Literacy & Numeracy
- Fast, repetitive work
- Load the boxes onto a pallet
- Wrap the pallet once order is complete and print sticker
- Use of ppt to them move the pallet to the pickup area for the FLT driver (Training avaliable)
- Tipping product on mez floor
- Must be physically fit due to the nature of work
- Good undertsanding of Literacy/Numeracy as you will be splitting products
All the roles above are £7.50 pay rate (Negotiable - After 12 weeks and full training/productivty assesments passed)
We have three shifts avalaible -
Green shift are on 07.00 to 17.00 Mon Tues Wed
Blue shift are on 17.00 to 03.00 Monday off tues wed and then in Thursday 07.00 to 17.00 for four days
Yellow shift are off Monday in Tuesday 17.00 to 03.00 for four evenings
This is an amazing oppurtunity for you to progress in your career, with a business that will be growing with you! If you would like to be apart of this then please do not hesitate to apply or contact me.
Molly Mcmahon -Encore Personnel is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job