Language skills essential - German, French, Spanish preferred. Ability to read and interpret food law in non-English speaking countries.
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is currently looking to recruit a Food Law Advisor for our client in the Surrey area.
Working for a leading Food & Beverage advisory business, your main job purpose will be to help clients consistently and efficiently meet complex, demanding and shifting legal requirements. This is important in helping to secure the recruitment and retention of members and in attracting profitable external revenue to the business.
- To maintain and extend a high level of awareness of current food legislation, related issues and likely developments, in international food legislation.
- To answer questions from members, other clients and colleagues on the content, application and interpretation of the above.
- To develop and contribute to RA publications and events.
- To initiate new business and deliver contract services on time and within budget.
- To contribute to the development and delivery of research projects.
- To recommend and implement change in services, products and systems.
- To develop self to enhance performance and professionalism.
- To undertake such other duties as may, from time to time, reasonably be required by the Regulatory Affairs Manager.
- To create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
Graduate level qualification(s) in science, law or related subjects.
Preferred 3 years’ experience / knowledge of food law acquired in a commercial, enforcement or policy setting, however less experience / knowledge will be considered. Graduates with knowledge of food law will be considered.
Well-developed communication skills - upwards, downwards and outwards.
If you are interested, please apply with an up to date CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'