Job Title: Food Label Compliance Assistant
Are you a Food Label Compliance Assistant with experience of UK Labelling compliance in the Food industry? You will provide support and guidance to ensure Food Safety and Product labelling compliance in accordance with regulations, customer and business requirements.
To work with and support the Technical Manager in ensuring Food Safety compliance within the business. To make sure that the company complies with the relevant regulations relating to the production, storage and distribution of food products.
- Under direction of Technical Manager provides support and guidance to ensure Food Safety and Product labelling compliance in accordance with regulations, customer and business requirements.
- Deal with all customer complaints liaising with suppliers and customers.
- Make warehouse internal inspections as well as factory inspections when required in the UK.
- To assist with Technical training of relevant staff ensuring full understanding of all Food Safety, quality and legal requirements.
- To assist with implementation and maintenance of the BRC accreditation.
- To assist with the management and auditing of the HACCP process.
- To carry out internal and external Supplier audits.
- Experience of UK Labelling compliance.
- Good level of numeracy, literacy and IT fluency.
- Good communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Experience of BRC
- Auditing Experience
ACS are recruiting for a Food Label Compliance Assistant. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Food Label Compliance Assistant please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Food Label Compliance Assistant. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Food Label Compliance Assistant with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Food Label Compliance Assistant role you desire.
- "label" "compliance" "food" "safety"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"