Food Hall Manager
Farm Shop Food Hall Manager,
At Select Hospitality Cambridge we are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Farm Shop Food Hall Manager.
Food Hall Manager needed to join the team at this large garden centre.. Working alongside the Centre Manager, you will ensure that the ethos of Fresh Local Food.
You will have a background in Speciality Food Retail, be able to buy into the Ethos of the company and a great knowledge of dry goods sales
At all times you will be responsible for ensuring that the Farm Shop retail unit is kept presentable and offering customers the best opportunity to see products
The ideal candidate will be well organised with a keen eye for detail, with strong experience in a similar high end farm shop background.
You will hold retail experience due to the volume and nature and style of the business and also have excellent computer literacy
* Booking in and prioritising deliveries
* Using Epos system
* Training and monitoring the teams development
* Monitoring wastage
There is great opportunities for you to develop through the company..
* Flexible as regards to shift patterns
* Responsible and trustworthy
* Fun & personable
* Retail experience essential
* Excellent Computer Literacy
Salary and Benefits
* My client is offering the successful Food Hall Manager a package of up to £24,000 pa
* Fantastic working environment
* Additional company benefits
* Pension scheme
* Great career development opportunities
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website. For further information please contact Jonathan Taylor on at our Cambridge office.
Keep in touch and connect with us:
- Food Hall manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'