Are you a Quality Controller from a food/FMCG Manufacturing background and seeking a role with a market leader, offering long term career progression, provided through significant and continuous training?
They offer an excellent salary as well as additional company benefits, and offer their staff plenty of opportunities to up skill so you can further develop your technical skills.
This role would suit applicants with manufacturing experience, working within a quality department.
- Monitoring, reporting and inspecting quality issues throughout the process, including production, equipment, machinery, hygiene, finished product and lab results.
- Complete factory paperwork ensuring the site is audit ready.
- 4 on 4 off rotating days and nights shift pattern
- Working experience in a food or FMCG manufacturing environment
- Experience in a Quality Control or Quality Assurance or related position
- Willing to work shifts and due to site location MUST have a UK driving licence
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'