Food & Beverage Team Leader
Do you enjoy supervising and leading a talented, enthusiastic, passionate team? Are you a customer focussed individual wanting to provide exceptional customer service? If so this role could be for you.What it's like to work here
The 70-strong team at this spectacular Victorian gothic house have ambitious plans for growth over the next few years. Tyntesfield’s excellent location just outside of Bristol means there is great scope to develop the visitor experience to this vast estate, and the team are encouraged to be forward thinking and creative in their approach. There is a strong sustainability focus at the property with working kitchen gardens that produce delicious produce for the café and restaurant.
For more information about our property please visitWhat you'll be doing
You’ll love leading a small team, and with your passion for food and ability to identify new income opportunities, you’ll assist the Food & Beverage Manager to deliver an excellent experience for all our visitors at our special place. Through effective supervision and leadership you will motivate the team of staff and volunteers to work towards a culture of exceptional service and make it a great place to work.
Ensuring the team are competently trained and compliant with relevant legislation, you’ll also make sure every food and drink order is beautifully presented and served with a smile. You’ll work with your team to ensure the outlet is well presented and tables are cleared efficiently.
You’ll be proud to share our valuable work with our customers, and look to contribute new ideas so that we can maximise profit which can be reinvested back into our conservation work.
Please also read the full role profile, attached to this advert.Who we're looking for
To be successful in this role you will work with and lead your team, to deliver exceptional customer service with our cause at the forefront of your mind:You'll need to be;
- Customer focussed with great communication skills both verbal and written
- Passionate about food
- Creative and proactive and love seeking out new opportunities
- An inspirational leader
- Confident supervising teams – rota’s, managing absence, giving feedback
- Aware of Health & Safety compliance requirements
Benefits for working at the National Trust:
- Flexible working whenever possible
- Free parking at most locations
- Discounts in high street stores, cinemas, National Trust properties and cafes.
- Free entry to our properties for you, a guest and your children (under 18)
- Generous annual leave
- Subsidised health cash plan
- Free 24-hour support service
- Substantial pension scheme of up to 10% basic salary
- Training & Development tailored to you
- Up to 5 days of paid volunteering for you.
As a commitment to continued development within our people, we offer, at line managers discretion, a variety of internal training and hospitality apprenticeship courses to support you with your current and future career prospects.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'