Established in 1923, Beeston Fields is perfect for a day out with friends, for society golf days, charity, corporate events, private parties and celebrations.
The golf course forms part of the Beeston Fields estate, along with our gracious old clubhouse dating from the 1830s and the beautifully restored Victorian Walled garden, which is fast gaining a reputation as one of Nottinghamshire's premier weddings and events venues.
We are currently recruiting for a Food & Beverage Team Leader - Front of House
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join our well established hospitality team in a busy and challenging environment, comprising of up to 140 covers in the Clubhouse, for conference, banqueting and restaurant, to name a few.
- To support the Clubhouse events team in delivering high quality event management
- Ensure that facilities are maintained and presented to a high standard at all times.
- Lead by example, front and back of house, supervise staff and be capable of training and motivating new and existing employees.
- Events/Food & Beverage supervisory experience is essential
- Conversant in cellar management and bar service operational procedures.
- To promote and practice relevant health and safety and fire safety standards.
- To provide induction and continuation training for new staff.
- To ensure good housekeeping, punctuality, attendance, attitude and customer care.
- To carry out accurate cashing-up procedures at the close of business
- Ensure all cash, charges, float and till procedures are carried out IAW company policy.
- To satisfy all member/guest requirements by ensuring that the service is constantly being maintained at a consistently high standard at all times.
- To practice high standards of personal hygiene at all times in terms of grooming and uniform.
- Must be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of service.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Must be flexible with regards to hours of work. Late nights and long shifts required. Must be able to get to and from work easily.
- Must have excellent self-presentation.
- Must have previous experience in a similar role.
- Previous supervisory/management experience in hospitality.
- Conference & banqueting experience essential along with a full understanding of food & beverage operations.
- High standard of personal presentation and an eye for attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Thorough knowledge of computerised office systems and associated programmes.
- Previous experience in a Restaurant/Golf Club/Hotel with a busy catering environment would be an advantage, but not essential.
Our teams enjoy a competitive salary and an exciting range of benefits; a few that may tempt you are discounted golf, food & beverage, contributory pension scheme, complimentary meals on duty, and uniform to name a few.
- Customer Service
- Staff Training