Food and Beverage Supervisor
£10.00 Per Hour DOE
Our client, an exciting and highly sought after venue based in Margate, is currently looking to recruit a Food and Beverage Supervisor to work on a temporary basis.
Working adhoc shifts mostly weekends, this role will be paying an hourly rate of £10.00 Per Hour.
The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all orders, staff and finance. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage all day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service.
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements.
- Identify customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns.
- Lead the team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel.
- Establish targets, KPI's, schedules, policies and procedures.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Proven food and beverage management experience.
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks.
- Communication and leadership skills
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.