Food & Beverage Supervisor - Nr Warminster
FOOD & BEVERAGE SUPERVISOR
£17-19,000 + great company benefits
We are looking for an experienced supervisor/assistant manager with high volume and ideally multi-site branded restaurant experience to join this nationally recognised and award winning business.
You will be a driven, motivated, hands-on, and customer service focused operator passionate about what you do and who is keen to develop and progress their career.
Working alongside the F & B manager you will manage every aspect of the business, including staff, training, standards, controls, opening & closing, cash handling, and customer service.
You will need your own transport.
ROLE - FOOD & BEVERAGE SUPERVISOR
As the Food & Beverage Supervisor you will:
- Manage day to day operations across multiple food outlets
- Train, lead, develop, and inspire your team
- Help to control stock, labour, and budgets
- Drive sales and maximise profitability
- Work in a hands-on capacity
- Work closely with the kitchen
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Work to company targets and KPIs'
- Maintain company systems & procedures
ATTRIBUTES - FOOD & BEVERAGE SUPERVISOR
- Experience as an F & B supervisor/assistant restaurant/cafe/catering manager in busy high volume commercial customer facing operations - ideally branded
- Excellent people, communication, and organisation skills
- The ability to train, develop, and lead people and teams
- Some financial & commercial acumen
- A positive and outgoing personality and outlook
- Passion and drive to succeed
- IT literate - working with systems & process
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they continue to expand and develop their existing businesses..
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.
- Restaurant Management
- CA Unicentre
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"