The Restaurant Team take care of our guests in Wild Café and The Herring. Our philosophy is that everyone who comes to our restaurant is coming to our house; we want to get them a drink as quickly as possible and then serve them a good meal before bidding them a fond farewell.
Our team serve up to 800 covers a day, delivering interesting and refined menus across 2 distinct restaurants.
The role of Food & Beverage Services Manager is to deliver an exceptional restaurant and bar experience to all guests through a team of well trained, knowledgeable and caring managers,
supervisors and hosts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivery of an exceptional guest experience from breakfast through to dinner
- Attract, train and retain a high-quality team
- Being a flexible cog in the smooth operation of the hotel
- Friendly and professional relationships with guests, staff and suppliers
- Weekly KPIs and monthly management accounts, stock management, rota planning
- Health & Safety including risk assessments, COSHH, food safety and fire safety
- As this role is within the hotel management team, you will be on the Duty Management rota, for which training will be given
Applicants will need to have experience in recruiting, managing and developing a team, have effective communication skills with strong administrative and computer skills for till systems and online restaurant diary.
Applicants will also need to have experience of running a busy restaurant and bar operation in a quality establishment and be naturally hospitable with a genuine passion for Cornish food and drink.
- £26,000 per year
- Permanent contract for 40 hours per week including weekends
- 28 days holiday per year, rising 1 day per year up to maximum of 5
- Career development
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Free use of swimming pool, spa and tennis court
- Free use of wetsuit and board
- After probation, free experience to stay at the hotel
Many more manager perks and for long service
Closing Date: Sunday 6 May 2018
Shortlisted candidates will need to attend a Selection Day on Friday 18 May 2018
As one team we take responsibility for reducing the negative impacts our actions and activities have on the environment and our local community; something we feel is right and is our way of life.
- Food Safety
- Hotel Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job