Food & Beverage Regulatory Consultant/Analyst - Russian speaking
A commercial research company based in Surrey are looking for a food science, nutrition or microbiology professional to join their international team.
The role would suit someone with a broad range of technical food and beverage regulatory experience gained from working in the industry. You will provide expert regulatory input to consultancy projects for the global food and beverage industry. The role will be based in Surrey.
Due to the technical requirements of the role the individual must speak totally fluent Russian and hold previous work experience in a commercial research capacity.
The role is open to those currently in a regulatory consultant role and those in a more junior positon looking to develop their career.
- Demonstrating in-depth knowledge of food and beverage legislation in EU and Russia to provide an outstanding service and advice in response to all member enquiries, projects, publications and training courses from member clients and companies
- Propose and manage large scale global regulatory projects
- Working closely with the business development team in response to requests of regulatory projects to understand clients’ needs and write proposals
- Manage projects from start to end and the project team within it to ensure a high quality delivery within the agreed timeline
- Mentor and train junior colleagues in building their regulatory knowledge by organising internal trainings and reviewing their advice
- Be a Champion of Excellence, striving for continuous improvements to the way we work, adapting to find solutions to issues
- Fluency in the Russian language is essential
- Minimum of 2-5 years experienced in food regulatory in the industry, regulatory authority or a consultancy
- Excellent regulatory interpretation skills and project management skills
- Consultancy experience is an advantage but not essential
- Excellent customer service
- Flexible and able to accept and work with change
- A proactive, positive and enthusiastic "can do" attitude
- Confident presentation skills
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within two working days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.
- Food Industry
- Food Manufacturing
- Food Microbiology
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"