Food & Beverage Operations Manager
A great opportunity has arisen for a Food & Beverage Operations Manager at our clients wonderful and well-known resort just 20 minutes away from Dartmouth Water front. You will need your own transport due to the nature of the location but there is a possibility of a live-in position for the right candidate.
You should love to get your hands dirty and be a hands-on Manager. With an ever changing, lively and fast paced environment, you will need to be willing to get stuck in. Customer interaction is going to play a key part of your role, so the ability to interact with customers confidentially will be absolutely essential. After all, the business is all about the guests! You’ll need be a self-motivating team player whose main emphasis is propelling the business forward at all times.
The Food and Beverage Operations Managers’ primary function is to oversee the Food and Beverage department to ensure that best practice is established and delivered at all times throughout the resort. The successful applicant will be a core member of the senior management team and will be reporting directly to the Managing Director.
As part of the role your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- To oversee the Food and Beverage department
- To create and implement new ideas and strategies to maximise revenue opportunities
- To develop new concepts in order to improve service standards within the department
- To act as the duty manager on a continuous basis and respond to any problems in an effective and efficient manner.
- Promote on-going planning and team development of the Department
- Ensure on-going training and development of your team
- Maintaining good levels of communication by conducting regular team meetings, briefings and one to one reviews
- To produce an effective and cost efficient regular rota of service staff which addresses all the needs of the business and in line with the company’s financial and service objectives
- To ensure the Standards of Procedures are carried out in relation to stock control, health and safety and all operational procedures
- Be responsible for all functions and events within the Hotel
- To ensure that Health and Safety practices are implemented and followed at all times
- To manage the day to day operations within the Hotel
- Liaise on a day to day basis with the Head Chef, advising where necessary with menu costings, planning and presentation of all
If you feel this is a role for you, then apply below
Contempo Recruitment is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving candidates and clients across Devon and Cornwall. Our advertised roles relate to real vacancies that exist with our clients.
Please be aware that we will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72 hours please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Due to our GDPR policy when you apply for this current vacancy then you have given us the permission under Data Protection to share selected details with our clients for their related vacancies. Upon receiving your CV this will be taken as your permission to proceed with your application.
Contempo Recruitment is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
- F&B Operations
- Beverage Industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"