PERMANENT POSITION - 169/36
Food & Beverage Manager - Bournemouth
Our client in Bournemouth s looking to recruit a Food & Beverage Manager for their prestigious 4 star hotel. OTE £33,000
Excellent Bonuses paid quarterly against KPIS plus gratuities monthly which are very good
This is a permanent position working 40 hours a week.
Responsibilities of the role of Food & Beverage Manager Include:
* To assist the departmental managers with the recruitment of staff.
* To develop and enhance inter-departmental communications between bar, kitchen and restaurant.
* To provide pro-active management for the food and beverage departments being hands-on as and when the business demands
* To liaise with Chef regarding food tasting sessions, and specific food training i.e. complimentary condiments etc.
* To have input into the menu selections, providing constructive feedback to the Head / Exec Chef.
* To review restaurant lay outs, and bar service to best suit the guests requirements.
* To keep a hold of departmental wage costs, and ensure they remain within budget all year round.
* To oversee the correct recording of sales, transfers, ullage, complimentary drinks and refunds
* To ensure all food and beverage departments abide by H&S, COSHH and Food Hygiene standards and requirements.
* To understand, acknowledge and fulfil client needs and expectations excellently and professionally, ensuring high service standards at all times.
* To build and strengthen client relationships.
* To ensure loyalty and dedication when managing hotel events, working to business need and appreciating the working hours associated with this.
* Proven experience in role of Food & Beverage Manager
* Self-motivated, resilient and driven to achieve the best possible result.
* Creativity and confidence to find solutions to everyday challenges.
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Ability to act on own initiative and think ahead in order to exceed expectations.
* High attention to detail.
* Ability to obtain the best out of the F&B department
* Immaculate standards of personal presentation and hygiene
* Demonstrated business acumen.
* Possess excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
* Bar experience.
Successful candidates would be required to work to a rota which will include weekends, evenings and bank holidays.
Immediate interviews and start offered.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job