PERMANENT POSITION - 169/36
Food & Beverage Manager - Bournemouth
Our client in Bournemouth s looking to recruit a Food & Beverage Manager for their prestigious 4 star hotel. OTE £33,000
Excellent Bonuses paid quarterly against KPIS plus gratuities monthly which are very good
This is a permanent position working 40 hours a week.
Responsibilities of the role of Food & Beverage Manager Include:
* To assist the departmental managers with the recruitment of staff.
* To develop and enhance inter-departmental communications between bar, kitchen and restaurant.
* To provide pro-active management for the food and beverage departments being hands-on as and when the business demands
* To liaise with Chef regarding food tasting sessions, and specific food training i.e. complimentary condiments etc.
* To have input into the menu selections, providing constructive feedback to the Head / Exec Chef.
* To review restaurant lay outs, and bar service to best suit the guests requirements.
* To keep a hold of departmental wage costs, and ensure they remain within budget all year round.
* To oversee the correct recording of sales, transfers, ullage, complimentary drinks and refunds
* To ensure all food and beverage departments abide by H&S, COSHH and Food Hygiene standards and requirements.
* To understand, acknowledge and fulfil client needs and expectations excellently and professionally, ensuring high service standards at all times.
* To build and strengthen client relationships.
* To ensure loyalty and dedication when managing hotel events, working to business need and appreciating the working hours associated with this.
* Proven experience in role of Food & Beverage Manager
* Self-motivated, resilient and driven to achieve the best possible result.
* Creativity and confidence to find solutions to everyday challenges.
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Ability to act on own initiative and think ahead in order to exceed expectations.
* High attention to detail.
* Ability to obtain the best out of the F&B department
* Immaculate standards of personal presentation and hygiene
* Demonstrated business acumen.
* Possess excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
* Bar experience.
Successful candidates would be required to work to a rota which will include weekends, evenings and bank holidays.
Immediate interviews and start offered.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.