Food & Beverage Manager - Luxury Hotel - up to £30k
About the Company
Our client is a fantastic luxury hotel who are renowned for their fantastic surroundings and the reputation of their food and drink offering. They are committed to serving fresh seasonally inspired dishes and providing great service in there superbly designed restaurant and function rooms. Their experienced teams of Chefs prepare all of the dishes from fresh, using carefully sourced ingredients. They pride themselves on their food, their service and their people.
Food & Beverage Manager - The Rewards
- £25-30k per year
- Uniform provided
- Generous holiday allowance
- Great training and development opportunities
- Progression plans
- Discount across all sites
Food & Beverage Manager - Requirements
- Ability to work under pressure and use your own initiative
- 2 years experience working in a similar environment
- Comfortable motivating a team to deliver consistent high quality
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Food and Beverage team
- Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food, Liquor Costs and Payroll
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Accountable for monthly stock takes
- Incentivise team members to maximize sales and revenue
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Well-presented, articulate and enthusiastic
- Have excellent personal standards regarding time keeping, attendance and personal presentation
- Able to give clear direction, delegate effectively and adapt to change
- Strong decision making skills and organisational skills
Food & Beverage Manager - Responsibilities
You will be working within one of this fantastic hotels busiest departments. You will be responsible for standards, coaching and mentoring the team and ensuring consistent high standards. This is a key role within the hotel ensuring the smooth running of the Food & Beverage operation. You will be a strong communicator, understand how to maximise the hotels profits without compromising service standards and have an eye for detail.
Detail2Recruitment acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to Detail2recruitment website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'