Food & Beverage Manager - Hotel - Horley area
Food & Beverage Manager required for our client who holds several accolades in the Horley area.
As Food & Beverage Manager you will ensure the smooth day to day running of the food & beverage departments to include restaurant, bar, lounge and wedding& events operations along with your team ensuring that guests are provided with the best service.
As Food & Beverage Manager you will have:
- A strong food and beverage management background including the operation of weddings.
- Previous experience at an operational level is required from within a fine dining establishment
- good management and upselling skills, a strong sales and standards focus, cellar management, financial and administration skills a long with a very hands on approach which is also essential.
- to ensure the development, training and coaching of your F&B Team to ensure standards are maintained and further developed.
- to also ensure superior customer service is delivered at all times by the team within the food & beverage service areas.
- Duty Management as part of your duties.
The role of FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER will include working week-ends on a rota and shift basis.
Salary for the role of Food & Beverage Manager is given as iro£30,000 per annum. Live out only. Transport will be desirable due to shift work required.
Please send an up to date copy of your Curriculum Vitae.
N.E. Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We look forward to receiving all applications however due to the high number of applications we are only able to contact candidates which closely match the level of skills and experience of the requirements of our clients. However, for more information or opportunities please contact us or forward your cv for consideration.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
- Restaurant Manager
- Head Waiter
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Food & Beverage Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job