FOOD & BEVERAGE Manager required for a hotel in Guildford.
As FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER you will be responsible for the day to day management and running within food and beverage service areas of this property.
As FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER:
- The ideal candidate will have good wine knowledge and experience from within a fine dining / ROSETTE awarded restaurant.
- You will have good management and upselling skills, a strong sales and standards focus, cellar management, financial and administration skills a long with a very hands on approach which is also essential.
- You will undertake the development, training and coaching of your F&B Team to ensure standards are maintained and further developed.
- You will also ensure superior customer service is delivered at all times by the team within the food service areas.
- Duty Management will form part of your duties.
The role of FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER will include working week-ends on a rota and shift basis.
The salary for FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER is given as from £25,000 to £28,000 per annum. Live out only.
Please send an up to date copy of your Curriculum Vitae.
N.E. Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We look forward to receiving all applications however due to the high number of applications we are only able to contact candidates which closely match the level of skills and experience of the requirements of our clients. However for more information or opportunities please contact us or forward your cv for consideration.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
- Restaurant Management
- Duty Manager
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Food Services Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"