Job Title: Food & Beverage Attendant - Cabin Crew
Location: Central London
Salary: £7.50 per hour plus gratuities
Position: Full Time, Permanent
Are you passionate, enthusiastic and customer focused?
If so, this may be the perfect position for you and we would like you to join the company's buzzing team! The company is the leading operator of passenger services on the River Thames, carrying in excess of 4 million people annually on its extensive sightseeing, entertainment, and charter services. Whether you will be working on the boats cruising on the world famous River Thames passing by historical landmarks or working outside on the Piers, next to many World Heritage Sights such as Westminster Abbey, Tower of London, or Cutty Sark, their Food & Beverage Attendants must have a passion for travel & tourism as well as delivering a world class customer service experience.
The company is currently recruiting for passionate Food and Beverage Attendants (Waiting staff and Bartenders) to join their vibrant team at the R.S. Hispaniola.
The F&B Attendant role is to provide excellent levels of service to all customers and assist colleagues in delivering a professional and consistent service in line with brand, menu, and legal standards/specifications.
About the Vessel:
The R.S. Hispaniola, formerly Maid of Ashton, started her career with the Caledonian Steam Packet Company as a passenger ferry on the famous Clyde & Isles route around the west coast of Scotland. Since 1973, she has rested at anchor alongside the Victoria Embankment in the heart of London. With stunning views upstream towards the Houses of Parliament and downstream through the arches of Hungerford Bridge to St Paul's, the R.S. Hispaniola offers a haven amid the city bustle. In 2002 the Hispaniola became part of the company's fleet. Today the R. S. Hispaniola betrays little of her working pedigree, having been thoroughly refitted to provide two decks of purpose-built restaurant and function room facilities.
- To be hospitable, cooperative and polite at all times with internal and external any customers
- To have an extensive knowledge of the menu which will both help to answer customer's questions and recommend products which may suit customers' circumstances and needs.
- To accommodate customer time restrictions through efficient ordering and double checking
- To ensure the consistency of food and beverages quality by checking they are up to standard before reaching the customers.
- To comply with licensing laws at all times
- To assist the management team in maintaining the restaurant standards by reporting any hazards, damages and problems
- To tell management team of any specific needs and requests
- To complete all assigned shift duties and tasks as directed by the Line Manager/ Supervisor
- To take responsibility and ownership of areas in restaurant and anticipate customers' needs.
- To clean the tables and make sure everything looks clean, tidy and professional
- To ensure accurate food and beverage orders are processed through the restaurant till system
- To assist in the training of any waiting team members and assist colleagues when possible, promoting excellent teamwork
- To complete cleaning duties as per cleaning rotas and instructions of Duty Manager, including surfaces throughout restaurant, customer areas and toilets
- To take responsibility for the health, safety and welfare of all customers, colleagues and self at all times
- To complete bar duties when required
- To liaise with all other departments, mainly kitchen department in carrying out duties which will lead to an effective and efficient operation of the restaurant
To apply, please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Catering Assistant, Food and Beverage Assistant, Waiter, Attendant, Bar Tender, Waitress, Serving Assistant, Catering Team Leader, General Assistants, FOH Assistant, Front of House Staff will also be considered for this role.
- Catering Team Leader
- Food and Beverage Assistant
- Bar Tender
- Catering Assistant
- General Assistants
- FOH Assistant
- Serving Assistant
- Front of House Staff
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job