Food and Beverage Supervisor
To assist the Food and Beverage Manager, leading by example,
ensure the whole department consistently achieve product and
service delivery standards and ensure a high degree of
- Make sure that all stores, drinks and linen are requisitioned daily to meet business needs.
- Ensure the restaurant is correctly prepared prior to each meal service.
- Check all cleaning schedules are adhered to on a daily basis.
- Make sure that service delivery is consistently achieved in line with agreed departmental and core standards.
- Check that all guest’s charges are passed to Reception for posting.
- Hazards, accidents and maintenance are reported immediately and actioned as soon as possible.
- Follow security procedures correctly.
- Ensure Fire, Health and safety training has been attended every 6 months.
- Make sure all identified training sessions are attended.
- Be aware of the implications of the weights and Measures,
- Licensing Laws and Food Hygiene.
- Regulations and ensure all laws are adhered to.
- Ensure all staff displays a courteous and helpful attitude to all guests.
- Have full awareness of Hotel and Company products. To act in accordance with the hotel and departmental fire procedures.
- To be fully aware of the company and hotel policy regarding children.
- To undertake any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management and act at all times in a way the Food and Beverage Manager would expect.
- Employee Awards
- Group Pension
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- In store and Online discount cards
- Life Assurance
- Health Care Assistance Fund
- Friends and Family Discounts
It’s not often you find a large company where you really feel part of a family. A career with Macdonald Hotels & Resorts offers you opportunities to progress as well as personal and financial rewards. From our Company Pension Scheme, preferential hotel rates and discount high street store cards, to a fabulous sense of belonging – we offer more than everyday job satisfaction.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job