Are you looking to work or a highly respected organisation in a great working environment, where staff are valued and highly appreciated?
Our client is looking for a well presented individual to join their team and provide guests with a high standard of food service together with a professional and courteous manner.
You will support the Food and Beverage Manager with day to day operations to include supervising staff members.
Main Duties/ Key Responsibilities
* Deputise in all areas in the absence of the Food & Beverage Manager
* Ensure accurate recording of dining numbers.
* Ensure accurate recording of supplies used at functions.
* Providing counter, served, buffet and banquet services to the highest standard when and where needed.
* Preparing all areas of the venue for the provision of food and beverage services
* Abiding by Food Safety practices
* Clearing catering areas after services
* Providing a professional and courteous service to all clients of the catering department
* Ability to maintain COSHH standards in line with best practice
* Assisting in the Coffee Bar
* Removal of kitchen and catering equipment at times of deep cleans
* Attend relevant training courses as requested by line manager
Skills / Experience required
* Good people skills and enthusiastic to develop your career in Hospitality
* Having the ability to work as a member of a team or on occasion being a team leader for casual members of staff
* Some Supervisory experience
* Willingness to be flexible to adapt to the needs of the Catering Department
* Excellent time management skills
* First class standard of personal presentation
* Good verbal and communication skills and good level of literacy
* Flexible availability to cover daytime, evening and weekend shifts
You will be working for a first class organisation, in an excellent environment. They are willing to provide additional training as needed, you just need to have lots of enthusiasm and be willing to learn !
A whole host of additional benefits are also on offer for the right person.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted and that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.