New opportunity not to be missed!
Haulfryn Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Food and Beverage Supervisor to join a growing team at our friendly holiday resort, Finlake Holiday Park. In return, we offer our Food and Beverage Supervisor a competitive salary plus bonus and excellent benefits.
We’re looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic, customer and standards oriented food and beverage professional. This busy area is open all day with various menus as well as accommodating great private functions and holiday entertainment.
What are the responsibilities of our Food and Beverage Supervisor?
You will report to the Food and Beverage Manager, and will be part of a supervisory team responsible for the daily front of house food and bar operation that wants to give our customers fabulous service whatever their visit. You’ll lead and motivate the team to provide these experiences. You’ll help control the resources and make a profitable contribution to the park.
Our ideal Food and Beverage Supervisorwill have the following skills and experience:
- Outstanding customer service skills with strong organisational and interpersonal skills enabling you to integrate effectively as part of a close team and offer excellent customer service
- Relevant experience in the food and license industry
- Eye for quality standards
- Enthusiasm for working with customers
- Microsoft office and computer literate to a competent level
- Ability to make decisions and organise a team on shift
- Desire and proven ability of achieving targets
- Trade/cellar experience desirable
- Supervisory skills
- Food Hygiene Cert (can be certified upon commencement)
- B.I.I. Licensee’s Cert desirable
We offer our Food and Beverage Supervisor a fantastic salary and benefits* package!
- Competitive salary
- Leisure Club membership
- Massively discounted holidays on our holiday parks
- On-line discount scheme to many high street and leisure outlets
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Uniform provided
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance)
*Benefits are non-contractual and may be dependent on the job role and status.
Hours: 45 hours per week working a variety of shifts to include, weekends, evening and bank holidays.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, why not click apply today? Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks as our Food and Beverage Supervisor.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Keywords: restaurant, bar, catering, pub, supervisor, food and beverage, food hygiene, quality, customer service