We are currently recruiting for a Food and Beverage Supervisor to join this lavishly decorated and newly refurbished 4 star hotel, based in South Manchester. The hotel boasts a collection of stunning suites, luxury event spaces and a destination restaurant & bar serving high quality food and drinks with a twist.
In a hotel where the personalisation of service and engagement with guests is of the upmost importance, you will be responsible for the supervising the daily operations within the restaurant and bar. From managing a small team your role will include training your team to deliver high standards, being hands on and ensuring there are high levels of customer service at all times. Most importantly we want you to be yourself and have fun within the role!
This is a hotel that puts its employees at the heart of everything they do, you will be joining a close nit family with each member willing to go above and beyond the help each other and surpass guest expectations as without a second thought.
The role of Food and Beverage Supervisor will include:
· Assisting the departmental manager with the day to day running of the restaurant and bar.
· Training and supervising the team
· Lead by example
· Overseeing inventory
· Observing departmental policy and procedures
· Communicate and delegate tasks to the team
· Deputise for the Restaurant Manager in their absence
To be successful in the role you will need to have:
· Have experience within 4* hotels and delivering to a high standard
· Excellent customer service and a passion for hospitality
· Previous food and beverage experience in a supervisory role
· A hands-on approach and being a strong team player
· Attention to detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job