Food and Beverage Supervisor - Oakham
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE:
To plan and organise food and beverage service, complying with food hygiene and safety, and health and safety requirements, ensuring identified standards of product and service are met in the most profitable and customer orientated manner.
- To operate effectively and efficiently within the overall food and beverage department.
- To ensure all SOP's are continually and consistently delivered, actively contributing new ideas for the continual improvement of the department standards.
- To ensure consistency of delivery and the highest attention to detail at all times.
- To ensure all functions are operated to the required standard and as per the details laid out by the client in the function sheets.
- Contributing to planning for events, developments and the Lounge Bar Food and Beverage Strategy.
- To attend a weekly function sheet meeting as required.
- Responding to short, medium and long terms business needs.
- Working with appropriate personnel to identify opportunities within Food and Beverage, recommending, implementing and monitoring appropriate development activity.
- To assist with a weekly rota for your department as may be required, to ensure all functions are covered and there are no wasted hours.
- Ensuring F & B administration, accounting, cash handling, stock control and recruitment procedures are adhered to.
- Holding briefing sessions with personnel prior to functions to ensure communication and assist with the planning process.
- Complying with all licensing legal requirements. Assessing compliance with food hygiene, health and safety legislation and company policy.
- Promoting welfare, enthusiasm and 'excitement' amongst all Food & Beverage personnel. To encourage participation and development of new ideas. To provide training and development as required.
- To work in other departments from time to time as may be required to meet the needs of the business.
- To handle customer complaints as may be required from time to time ensuring they are dealt with speedily and effectively to resolve any issues.
- To ensure all maintenance requirements are recorded and reported to Maintenance for appropriate action to be taken.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- HND level or above.
- 2 years previous experience in F & B.
- Highly presentable.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Team player.
- Attention to detail.
- Food and Beverage Supervisor - Oakham