We are recruiting for an F+B Service Manager to join our clients property on the outskirts of Ascot, overseeing one of their dining concepts, leading the team to deliver a seamless 5* service.
Due to it's location, applicants are required to have their own transport - the property is not serviced by public transport.
- Manage and deliver an effective training and development system for your team to ensure that they meet their required standards and develop in their roles.
- Support the Drawing Room Assistants and Assistant Manger when required
- Guarantee that the highest standard of service and product is delivered is delivered to our guests at all times throughout the hotel.
- Have a high level of presence within the department and be confident in communicating with guests to ensure that their expectations are met and exceeded.
- Care for the welfare of the team and discuss with the superior areas that may require attention.
- Assist in ensuring that the team aim to achieve financial targets whilst maintaining a cost conscious approach.
- Lead by example through a 'hands on’ approach in order to motivate and coach the team to excel on a daily basis.
Qualifications and Desirables
- 5 star hotel experience preferred
- Passion for delivering a 5* service
- Experience with supervising a team
- Food and wine knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Complaint handling/Problem solving
• Complimentary nights with breakfast within the hotels collection
• 50% F&B discount at selected restaurants in the collection
• Very generous Employee Introductory Scheme offered
• Team members' awards and incentives schemes
• Contributory pension scheme entitlement from date of commencement
• Life assurance cover for all team members
• Uniform laundered complimentary
• Complimentary meals whilst on duty at team members' restaurants
• Complimentary Internet at allocated computers in team areas
• Cycle to work Scheme
• Occupational Health, including subsidized massage treatments and health clinics
• Complimentary Eye Test for VDU users
• Access to a discount platform offering over 800 different retailers and restaurants
- Restaurant Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'