The Exciting Opportunity
Our Client based in Stratford upon Avon is currently looking for an experienced Food and Beverage Manager to join their team teams and who thrives on pressure and are motivated by providing a dining experience that is second to none.
The Restaurant and Bars Manager supports with training and developing the team to be exceptional in every way and to drive and maintain standards in the department. You will coach and support individuals within the team to realise their full potential.
As Food and Beverage Manager it will be your focus to ensure that both restaurant and bar areas run smoothly on a daily basis. You will ensure that rotas and forecasts are kept up to date and have a keen understanding of the business and departmental targets
Qualifications and Skills
- To have a great personality and be genuine, approachable, attentive and instinctive
- To enjoy the buzz of being busy
- Proven track record in a similar role or Assistant level
- Strong operational knowledge and experience of IT Excellent level of spoken and written English
- To be able to recognise and develop future stars
- To be able to work shifts in line with the needs of the business
- To take pride in your personal presentation
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Strong training and development skills so you can share your skills with others.
- A desire to be "the best" with high standards. An understanding of budgets, driving additional sales and controlling costs.
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes
- Money off high street retailers
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Free meals on duty
What Are We Looking For?
We`re looking for an individual who has;
- A proven track record in a similar role within hotels
- Strong training and development skills so you can share your skills with others
- An understanding of budgets, driving additional sales and controlling costs
- Ability to effectively manage and motivate the individuals within your team to support them in achievement of their personal development goals
f you have the enthusiasm, energy and skills required for this role then we would like to hear from you, please send your CV to or call Paige at our Stratford Upon Avon head office quoting the reference: 89023
Due to the high volume of applicants please make sure you have experience in a similar role as candidates not meeting the requirements will not be contacted.
Staffpoint is an equal opportunities employer and is acting as Recruitment Agency with respect to this role. By applying for this position you authorise Staffpoint to hold your personal details on file for use in finding you a suitable position.
Staffpoint will never transfer your information to a third party without your prior written consent
- Food and Beverage Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'