Nethybridge Hotel is a traditional highland manor set amidst the scenic splendour of the Cairngorm mountains and close to Aviemore and the Highland capital, Inverness, as well as the ski slopes at Cairngorm and The Lecht. A first class base for sightseeing and touring the Highlands of Scotland.
We are looking for a professional food and beverage manager to be responsible for managing all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience. The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all aspects of hotel food and beverage operations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manages service aspects in all food and beverage assigned areas and events, and acknowledges, greets and thanks all members and guests
- Manages dining rooms, lounge, bars to ensure proper room preparation, including set-up of tables, chairs, linens, table settings, glassware, etc.
- Hires, manages and trains staff in all technical and non-technical aspects of their role including hotel standards of quality and service
- Controls costs of all food and beverage outlets by assisting management, as requested, in purchasing, maintaining effective profit and loss controls and monitoring labour costs following demand patterns and budget.
- Maximizes food and beverage sales by identifying and targeting sales opportunities through marketing including promotions and special events and by training staff on "up-selling."