2AA Venue - Ireland Food and Beverage Manager
Euro: 28000- 32000, full time and permanent position.
Live in available Juice Hospitality have been asked to source and select calibre candidates for the position of Restaurant Manager for a large estate hotel with several food outlets to include one 2AA fine dining restaurant. bar and lounge, conference and function facilities.
The ideal person for this role will:
- Be a strong leader who is able to manage and motivate the restaurant team ensuring all company standards are delivered and guest expectations exceeded.
- Demonstrate a passion and commitment to training, ensuring the team deliver a professional and high quality service supported by a sound understanding of our food and wine offerings.
- Have outstanding knowledge of fine foods and service, whilst embracing any new opportunities to expand this knowledge in order to enhance our guests experience.
- Have strong financial understanding of the restaurant and other departments and the impact it has on the hotels profitability.
- Recruit and develop a cohesive team that show passion and commitment.
- Possess exceptional customer service skills with the ability to develop key relationships with all our guests.
- Actively promote strong working relationship between the front of house department and kitchen.
- Have experience of a min 2/3 rosette or 1 michelin star restaurant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job