Food & Beverage Manager - Bath - F&B Manager £31,000
Food and Beverage Manager. Our client in Harrogate is recruiting an experienced Food and Beverage Manager for their 4* Hotel. You will already be working as a Food and Beverage Manager or an assistant F&B Manager looking for the next step in your career.
The Role - Food & Beverage Manager
- Managing all aspects of food and beverage
- Developing SOPs
- Developing the team
- Managing agreed targets and margin control
- Reporting to the General Manager
The Person Food & Beverage Manager
- Already working as a Food and Beverage Manager or ready for promotion
- Knowledge of luxury 4* F&B market
- Stable and progressive CV
- Proven ability to manage all aspects of profitability and margin control
- A team leader and builder
- An equally good communicator with guests, fellow managers and your team.
Salary & Benefits Food & Beverage Manager
- Salary & bonus £31,000
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days holiday rising with service
Application. To find out more about this F&B management role and to arrange an interivew with the General manager send your CV now.Gateway Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- food and beverage manager