This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate Food and Beverage Manager to lead and manage and develop a driven and motivated restaurant team. With 112 luxury self-catering lodges and apartments located in a beautiful country estate not far from Camborne.
The Restaurant is having a complete refurbishment over the winter months and needs an exceptional and dedicated individual to drive the sales and revenue to the next level. Candidates must have industry experience and strong leadership skills, with a warm and friendly personality to suit our company culture.
Main duties to include:
- Taking control and accountability for the day to day Food and Beverage operations of the estate
- Exceeding guest expectations and delivering outstanding customer service
- Working with the Resort Manager to develop the bar and restaurant space and product
- Driving sales and performance to exceed revenue targets
- Managing ongoing training and development of staff to promote performance
- Ensuring that the F&B operations run efficiently and smoothly and to the exceptional standards of the company
- Working with the Head Chef to develop attractive and competitive menus
- Ordering and stock management
- Being a proactive problem solver
- Following company Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Motivating and inspiring all staff to perform excellently.
The successful candidate will need to be 'Culture Fit' for the business and support the 3 drivers of our success:
1. Customer Experience
Delivering amazing experiences for guests and owners by supporting our team in line with our culture and values.
2. Team Engagement
We strive for highly engaged teams at all of our properties and central functions
3. Revenue & Return
Support the wider team to deliver strong revenue and effectively manage resource.
Candidates must have a can-do attitude and a desire to succeed.
- "food and beverage manager" OR "F&B manager"