Title – Food and Beverage Lecturer
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the West Yorkshire.
Starting immediately the college are looking for an outstanding Engineering Lecturer to join them on a Temporary basis.
• Has an Ofsted rating of “Good”
• Is one of the UK’s largest FE establishments.
• Mission statement: "To be an exceptional and responsive college providing life changing education, skills and experiences for individuals, businesses and communities"
• The successful candidate will be required for a 0.8 (2 days per week) contract
• The successful candidate would be responsible for all preparation, delivery and marking
• The successful candidate will be teaching Level 2 and 3, units including; Mixology, Front of House, Lines (beer pumps etc)
What you will need:
• Minimum a level 3 qualification
• Knowledge of Mixology, Front of House, Lines (beer pumps etc)
• Uk recognised teaching qualification
• DBS on the update service
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Are you degree qualified in engineering or a similar subject area?
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'