Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Salary: Up to £17,100 + 5% discretionary profit related bonus
Hours: 38.5 hours per week, working 10 days over 14 to include early and late shifts and some weekends
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days with long service, Christmas and New Year closure, Auto-enrolment pension scheme, free meals on duty, health care cash plan, salary sacrifice scheme offering tax benefits on childcare, staff rates for use of company facilities.
This role is a customer facing position and therefore you should be well presented, and able to build rapport with clients quickly. You must be self motivated and have experience of working in the Food and Beverage industry, as well as being career focused with a desire to progress further in this industry.Duties:
- Ensure agreed standards of service are maintained in all areas and guests are treated in a professional and courteous manner at all times;
- Ensure all areas where food and beverages are served are kept clean, tidy and hygienic;
- Laying and clearing of tables as appropriate;
- To regularly interact with clients during morning coffee, lunch and afternoon tea breaks;
- Up selling facilities and services wherever possible;
- Deal with customer requests in a professional manner;
- To assist other departments including meeting room set up, the clearing of glasses and replenishment of water from conference rooms;
- Ensure stock levels are maintained and that stock is rotated to maximise profit;
- Provide suggestions on how the product / service we offer can be improved;
- Ensure correct use of equipment and ensure that any faults are reported immediately;
- An enthusiastic and hard working approach;
- Ability to work within a small team;
- Able to deliver exceptional customer service;
- Supervisory experience highly desirable;
- Strong attention to detail skills;
- Self motivated with a desire to progress in the industry.
- Ability to plan and prioritise your own workload;
- Ability to use your own initiative;
- High level of literacy and numeracy skills;
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this to Permanent vacancy.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'