New opportunity not to be missed! HTA Group has an exciting opportunity for a motivated and driven Fold Programmer based in Coventry. We are offering an excellent salary package of £21,000 - £22,000 per annum depending on experience.
Privately owned for over 35 years, and now one of the UK’s leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, WEC is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Folder/Programmer to join our busy and expanding team at HTA Group in Coventry, part of the WEC Group.
Key responsibilities as ourFold Programmer:
- To assign folding tools and select correct folding sequence order to enable software to convert numeric codes that are downloaded into specific equipment
- To ensure that the proper tooling is available for machine setups
- Maintain organised documentation
- Other duties as and when required
Knowledge, Skills & Experience needed as our Fold Programmer:
- Have experience of working in a similar role
- Have the ability to programme the folding machine
- Extensive knowledge of CNC machines
- Be a team player
- Have the ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Be able to Interpret engineering drawings
Fold Programmer Working Hours: Mon – Fri. 07.30 – 16.00
- 20 days holiday.
- Free car parking
- Company Pension scheme
- Employee Benefit Loan scheme
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role of Fold Programmer then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job