The purpose of the role:
The Freedom of Information Administrator will deal with day to day processes in relation to the management of Freedom of Information requests, and the wider FOI service, with support from the FOI lead where required.
• To log, acknowledge and manage all requests under the Freedom of Information Act 2000
• To work closely with staff to obtain the required information for FOI requests
• To use previous responses to inform potential responses when new requests are received
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience of working in a senior administrative position including managing and prioritising all incoming and outgoing correspondence
• Experience of dealing with Freedom of Information Requests on a day to day basis
• systems including quality management and monitoring systems
• High level of written and verbal communication skills
Please apply online or directly to email@example.com if you have the required experience.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job